UNITED TICKETS SWEDEN IS LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONAL MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN STOCKHOLM
United Tickets is a ticketing solution which enables the most memorable live experiences for thousands of music lovers across the Nordics each year. We help clients deliver the best experience for artists and their fans with a profound understanding of music culture, technical solutions, business needs and fan engagement.
We are looking for an experienced Operational Manager who can lead the implementation of United Tickets in Sweden and create strong relationships with clients in the live industry, while acting as technical lead. The Operational Manager will also collaborate with our sales and marketing teams presenting United Tickets to clients, explain the benefits and technical capabilities of our offering in line with clients’ needs.
What you’ll do
• Daily contact and support for clients, promoters, and venues in the live industry
• Technical lead in the process, including implementation plans
• Create and launch live events via United Tickets and third-party sites for clients and promoters
• B2B liaison and client support
• Coordination and close collaboration within United Stage divisions
• Access control and onsite support at concerts, festivals, events etc.
Who you are
• Work experience from the cultural or live industry, preferably from ticketing
• Good understanding of the customer journey
• Experience from implementation of ticket systems within the E-commerce business solutions
• Knowhow from projects with a third-party supplier within data integration
• Service minded with an understanding of the importance of deadlines
• Relationship-building with a commercial understanding
You report to the Head of Nordic Ticketing of United Tickets and the General Manager of United Stage. The office is centrally located at Åsögatan on Södermalm in Stockholm.
Does this sound interesting?
Submit your application as soon as possible to email@example.com as we are interviewing continuously.
About the group
United Tickets is a part of United Stage Group, a live agency comprised of five division across Europe. United Stage Group is owned by Universal Music Group and together we strive to create the most memorable live experiences for music lovers on festivals, venues and night clubs as well as private parties and corporate events. We aim to elevate the artist we represent from debut concert at small venues to the biggest stages in Europe. We are a full-scale organization, handling everything from booking the shows and loading the trucks to rigging the stages and promoting the events and selling the tickets.