Marketing Manager Consultant to United Stage
Delivering the best live experience for our artists and their fans – that is what United Stage is all about. With a profound understanding of music culture, artist relations and fan engagement, United Stage’s marketing team strive to create the most memorable live experiences for thousands of music lovers across the Nordics each year.
We are looking for a strong marketing professional to lead the Swedish marketing team and create the best marketing plans for artists represented by United Stage. This is a consultant contract between August 2023 – August 2024, with the possibility of extension.
What you’ll be doing
This is a senior role as Marketing Manager, that will mainly be operational. You will be responsible for the Marketing team consisting of two more team members. Furthermore, you will:
• Create and execute marketing plans for artist tours, events, and festival shows.
• Oversee and shape budgets, media buys, digital marketing, press releases, content distribution, etc.
• Have continuous dialogue with Radio, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.
• Align marketing strategies with United Stage’s label partners and artist managers.
• Oversee the marketing team’s well-being, resources, and meetings.
• Maintain team and project structures and create new ones where needed.
Who you are
• You have 4+ years of marketing experience preferably from the music industry, extra plus if you have worked in a live agency.
• Superb communication skills in both Swedish and English.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize competing deadlines.
• Must be proactive, detail-oriented and organized.
• You are familiar with Meta Business Suite, TikTok Business Manager and Google Ad Manager.
• You are familiar with CRM systems such as DotDigital and Mailchimp.
• You are people-focused and have a good balance of gut, pragmatic intuition, and data-driven mentality, together with a big passion for music.
Does this sound interesting?
Submit your application with CV and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com as we are interviewing continuously.