UNITED STAGE IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
United Stage is the leading live agency in the Nordics. Across Sweden, Norway, and Denmark we represent over 300 artists and work with over 5,000 concerts per year. We produce everything from small club shows, tours for debutants, to extensive arena tours with some of the biggest Swedish artists such as Laleh, Icona Pop, Hov1, Lars Winnerbäck, Molly Sandén, Victor Leksell, and many more.
We are now looking for a savvy Digital Marketing Manager who will focus on creating the best marketing campaigns for our artists – covering both music marketing and ticket sales. You will work alongside the Marketing Team, and report to the Marketing Director. The office is centrally located at Åsögatan on Södermalm in Stockholm.
- Execute, track, and optimize paid marketing campaigns for our concerts, artists, and brands in social self-service platforms.
- Set and keep track of performance and benchmarks to live by and to reach new business goals.
- Identify target groups based on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data and carefully plan campaign strategies on how to reach them.
- Develop a Digital Strategy through exploration and rigorous testing for ”what works” to drive growth and engagement.
- Suggest best fit content and messaging for targeted audiences using Advanced Audience Analytics Tools.
- Create performance and spending reports on active and completed campaigns.
- Assist in handling our CRM data; Organize the data ecosystem and set the communication flow for ticketing in DotDigital and MailChimp.
- Make sure we are compliant and not breaching any data privacy regulations (GDPR etc.).
- 2+ years’ experience in executing paid marketing campaigns.
- Experience in planning and executing paid digital marketing campaigns using self-serve tools like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Snapchat for Business etc.
- Knowledge about Audience Analytics and Audience Discovery Tools.
- Experience in DotDigital and MailChimp.
- Experience with CRM and data privacy regulations.
- Superb communication skills. IRL and online, in both Swedish and English.
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize competing deadlines.
- Team-worker with an excitement to work with music and artists!
Does this sound interesting?
Submit your application with CV and cover letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are interviewing continuously.