United Stage Sweden is looking for a Head of Marketing to join our team in Stockholm
Delivering the best live experience for our artists and their fans. That is what United Stage is all about. With
a profound understanding of music culture, artist relations and fan engagement, United Stage’s marketing
teams strive to create the most memorable live experiences for thousands of music lovers across the
Nordics each year. Join us and help United Stage give it to them.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead the Swedish marketing team and to shape the
live-marketing strategies for artists represented by United Stage.
What you’ll do
– Shape live-marketing strategies for artists represented by United Stage Sweden, in close
collaboration with their respective live agents.
– Lead and grow the Swedish marketing team in collaboration with the Managing Director of United
– Outline and execute marketing plans for artist tours, events and festival shows.
– Collaborate closely with the marketing teams at United Stage Norway and Denmark.
– Align marketing strategies with United Stage’s label partners and artist managers.
– Oversee the collaboration with United Stage’s wide range of freelance creatives e.g., content
creators, art directors, videographers, copy writers and media buyers.
Who you are
– You have practical marketing experience from a bureau, record label or live agency.
– You are a passionate communicator and storyteller, who can discover the unique qualities in many
different music genres and types of artists and are often excited to share such discoveries with
– You are familiar with Meta Business Suite, TikTok Business Manager and Google Ad Manager.
– You are familiar with CRM systems such as DotDigital and Mailchimp.
– You have experience working with partnerships in some capacity and are comfortable working
closely with companies such as Universal Music, Spotify and TikTok etc.
– You are hungry to learn and evolve in all things. From leadership skills to spotting new cultural and
– You never stop pushing into the next big challenge and are eager to break artists from rehearsing in
the garage to making it to the biggest venues and festivals.
– You thrive in coaching a team to balance short term needs while keeping an eye on and
contributing to long term strategic goals.
– You are excited to look beyond your own responsibilities and wants to contribute to the overall
strategy of company.
– You are people-focused and have a good balance of gut, pragmatic intuition and data-driven
mentality, added with a big passion for music.
– You want to contribute to shape the biggest live artists in Sweden.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and label it with: ”Head of Marketing”.
About United Stage
Established in 1984 United Stage is a live agency comprised of five division across Europe. Together we
strive to create the most memorable live experiences for music lovers on festivals, venues and night clubs
as well as private parties and corporate events.
We aim to elevate the artist we represent from debut concert at small venues to the biggest stages in
Europe. We are a full-scale organization, handling everything from booking the shows and loading the
trucks to rigging the stages and promoting the events and selling the tickets.